Saturday, June 10, 2006

Play Ball....















This past weekend the girls and I went to watch Butchie, Jake and Austin play ball. It was a new experience for us girls, we normally don't care too much about ball games. But I must admit we all had a really good time.

Little Butchie plays tee ball. Big Butchie is his coach. They don't keep score and they don't care about outs. The kids tend to get distracted in the outfield, and you are more likely to see someone playing in the dirt than catching a fly ball, but hey, its just for fun. And we had a lot of fun watching....

Jake and Austin, now their game is the real deal. All rules apply when you play little league ball for the Orioles. Most of you know that Rob is the coach for their team, and he does really well. Those boys hustle on the field. I could not believe the arms on those little guys. The Orioles, of course; won the game, and Austin even scored a home run.

All in all it was a great time. I am really proud of the boys (and their Dads) for games well played.

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger fivetimemom said...

I had forgotten about the Easter Egg Duels. Now that I am reminded, I am laughing out loud as I too remember your humiliation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home