Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kids are so funny....

Megan is in first grade (soon to be second). You would never guess it though. Her and her little girl friends are always on the phone planning sleep overs and play dates. They act like miniature teenagers. The cutest thing to hear is when one of her friends leave a message. It is always about five minutes long, they rarely say who they are calling for and they do not identify themselves. Last weekend we were very busy and we were hardly home at all. One of Megans friends kept trying to call her. She left about five messages asking Megan to please call her back. Well I guess when Megan didn't call back the little girl figured she had the wrong number because her last message said this;

"Hey Megan I am trying to call you. I don't know if this is the right number. If its not please call me and tell me the right one so you can come over my house"

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you are a great writer.I love to read about your family.you have a wonderful family and a sweet husband.you should be very proud. keep writing.

 
At 1:55 PM , Anonymous Maryus Ledu said...

Hey :)
I dont think big hoop earrings are ridiculous, I like very much the look they give to a girl. I like your blog by the way. Keep up the good work. Sory for my bad english.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home