Saturday, April 26, 2008

Look at the baby...


Oh my goodness you guys! I am going to be a grandma! I have of course known it for a long time but seeing the sonogram makes it so real.
The above picture is a 3D sonogram photo. All around the baby is the placenta. I think its cute. Dale said its the creepiest thing he ever saw and he wants a copy of the old sonogram pictures (you know the black and white ones).
I hadn't been sure what I wanted the baby to call me. I like the name Maw-Maw but a baby doesn't need two Granny's named Maw-Maw. Now that Mom is gone I think I will go ahead and have the baby call me Maw-Maw.
Ashley has decided to name the baby Joshua Dale. At first she liked Joshua Anthony (Dales middle name is Anthony) but Booga suggested she go with Joshua Dale instead. I think it is so nice that she wants to name the baby after Dale. I did notice however, when she was thinking of girl names, she never once thought of the name Lisa Christine...... Hmmmm....

2 Comments:

At 11:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miraculous!! Man words can't express how magnificent that picture is! God is So Good!

 
At 12:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa,congradulatons on becomming a grandma,Keep me posted on how everyone is doin.Thats a great picture.It always amazes me the fantastic things only God can do!!!!! I love you all!!!!Aunt Tina

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home