Saturday, September 30, 2006

I love this show....


Survivor is one of my all time favorite shows. I watch it every year. Each year the show tries to come up with a unique way to divide the tribes. They have divided by gender. They have divided by age and this year they divided the tribes into groups based on race. I like many others thought this was in bad taste. Why bring focus and competition to an already very competitive and sensitive topic? But since I really love survivor, I watched anyway. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that while the tribes were divided by race, it wasn't a racial issue. It is still the same survivor I've always known and loved. I am now glad that survivor did this. It is important for people to see that while you should be proud of your heritage, the color of your skin does not matter. Now having said that, back to the game....

Can you believe that silly Aitu tribe? How could they be dumb enough to purposely loose already? What were they thinking? That was one of the dumbest moves I have ever seen on survivor. I could understand if they lost to get rid of a threat but to get rid of someone they knew they all could beat... I honestly can't believe they did it. The only thing dumber than that was when Billy said he and Candice had a love connection... How embarrassed is he going to be when he realizes only he fell in love? What a goof ball... (I feel kind of bad for him)

It is too soon in the game for me to choose a winner. I will wait until the two tribes merge into one. I have never choosen the winner, but hey, this could be my year....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home