Saturday, June 10, 2006

Finally...

Can you believe Ashley is finally off restriction? I am not kidding when I tell you it is the first time she has been off restriction this year!

We have been attending a family workshop that focuses on communication. Its a weekly class and it has done wonders for our relationship. Some of the information they gave us is so good I plan on posting it on this blog very soon.

Anywho, so she's off restriction, and I don't like it. I want her to be back on restriction so I know where she is and who she is with at all times. I am now trying to think of reasons to punish her. Do you think it would be wrong if I put her on restriction for talking too loud? Because I know without a doubt she will talk loudly before the night is out. Maybe I could ground her for gulping down her soda, she does drink her sodas way too fast, or possibly I could restrict her for not smiling pleasantly when talking to her sisters...

I don't know, these ideas may not work. Its looking like I might have to let her go out and have a life, unless you guys have an idea....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home