Saturday, July 15, 2006


Books I've read and really liked over the past two weeks....


































Setting Limits with your Strong Willed Child by Robert J. MacKenzie:This book was ofcourse bought and read because I have the worlds strongest willed child, otherwise known as Megan. I really enjoyed this book. I found it to very very informative and I was able to relate to and use the tips in this book. On a five star scale, I give it five stars.

Hollywood Wives The New Generation by Jackie Collins: I always enjoy her books. They are like getting with a good friend and gossiping the day away. This book is ofcourse about the new generation of Hollywood wives. There was love and betrayal amidst lots of money and sex.... Loved, loved, loved it. I give it four stars.

Motion to Supress by Perri O'Shaughnessy: This is the first of three books about Nina Reilly. This recently divorced and newly single mother finds herself representing the defendant of a high profile murder case. I liked this book right up until the end. I didn't find the ending (the solving of the case) to be believable. It seemed a bit far fetched. I will however check out the next book in this series. I give this book four stars too.

The Backwoods by Edward Lee: This was the most sexually violent book I have read in a very long time. I must say Mr. Lee is not at all afraid to let his imagination run wild. This book is not for those with weak stomachs. It is about a woman who returns to her backwoods home for her brother in laws funeral. His gruesome murder is the first of many.... I give this book four and half stars.

I definitely reccomend everyone of these books. I will be sure to get more books by these authors in the very near future.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home