Thursday, June 29, 2006


Thirteen Rude Things Megan said


Megan is my five year old. Recently her five year old cousin Butchie spent the night. Whenever Butchie comes over Megan thinks she is his boss. And let me tell ya, Megan is a very rude boss. Below are 13 rude things she said the last time he came over;

1. After Megan had bossed Butchie around for an hour I asked her if she wanted Butchie to go home and tell people that Megan was nice to him, or did she want Butchie to go home and tell people that Megan was mean to him? Megan said "I just want him to go home!"

2. We were going to the store. Butchie was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. The jeans had a tear in the knee, but they looked fine. Megan found Butchie another outfit and said "Here Butchie, go change. You are not going to the store with me, looking like that!"

3. At the store we were buying a new teething toy for the baby. Butchie asked could he buy something, before I could answer Megan said "Butchie, we only buy toys for babies. Are you a baby? Cuz you don't look like a baby to me!"

4. Butchie was throwing a ball in the living room. Megan said "Butchie we don't throw balls in our house. Do you see all this nice stuff around you? Do you want to pay for it? I don't think you do, so put the ball away!"

5. It was bathtime. Butchie was very excited. He was jumping up and down saying "Yaaa, Me and Megan are going to take a bath together!" Megan looked right at him and said "Excuse me Butchie, I don't take baths with naked boys. Your privates are gross!"

6. We were all playing a board game. Butchie was getting a little bored and said he didn't want to play. Megan says "So your a quitter Butchie, we don't like quitters around here!"

7. We were having lasagna for dinner. Butchie said he didn't like lasagna Megan said "Well I guess you have to starve then!"

8. It was bedtime Butchie said he did not want to go to bed. Megan said "Well, why don't you walk home then?"

9. It was breakfast time. The kids were eating fruit Loops. Butchie and Megan were sitting across the table from eachother. Megan said "Butchie, I can hear you smacking your lips all the way over here. Please chew with your mouth closed?"

10. The kids were playing I Spy. It was Butchies turn. Megan said "Make sure you don't choose something stupid Butchie!"

11. Megans asked Butchie if he wanted to go outside. Butchie said no. Megan said "Fine, be that way punk!"

12. Buthcie was pushing the babies walker around the house. Megan said "Butchie, if you break that with your big butt you have to buy it."

13. I told the girls that next week we would be going to a new park I found. I told them if they were super good I would allow each of them to bring one friend. Megan got the biggest smile on her face and said "I know which friend I'm bringing; I'm going to bring my best friend Butchie!" and they both hugged....

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger Janet said...

oh, I'd like to be Megan when I grow up ;-)

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Hahahah she's got a lot to say with a lot of wit!!

 
At 2:33 PM , Blogger Speckledpup said...

poor butchie....hope he doesn't go all postal on her one day....

too funny.

Thanks for stopping by the world o' pup....see ya.

The Pupster.

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

She's just enjoying her life.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

I LOVEDLOVEDLOVED this list! She sounds like quite the mover and shaker! ;)

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Red Queen said...

I laughed all the way through. We should all remember what it is like to be kids when a hug cures everything. Be Blessed today.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Megan sounds like my husband's neice... she's very similar. She's three and loves to play with Alexander but she refuses to play with my two year old.

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That was an interesting list! Sounds similar to my step-daughter. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my TT list. Please feel free to stop by anytime. Happy TT list! ~ Joe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home