Thursday, June 15, 2006

Going too far...


I know a lot of people out there have pets. I know that in many homes the pet is not just a pet but a vital member of the family. Some people even call their pets their children. I've seen people who buy clothes for their pets. People who let their pets eat dinner with them. I personally used to take our dog to the baby sitters with the children because she cried if we left her home alone. Some times I think people go a little too far and sometimes I don't think they go far enough.

This Blog is about Mr. Roy who has definitely gone just a little too far. As told in the previous blog Roy just got a new puppy. The puppy is named jack. The puppy like all puppies needs to be house trained and taught what it should and should not chew. So everytime the dog does something he should not do Roy uses his "mad" voice to get the dog to listen. Well it seems little Jack is hard headed, because not only does Jack continue his bad behavior, he doesn't even turn his head to acknowledge Roy has spoken. Now rather than Roy just admit his dog is completely ignoring him. Roy calls and says he thinks his dog has a hearing problem! I told him he has truly become a parent since he is now making excuses for his baby Jacks behavoir.....

Oh bye the way, Roy said Jack has no problem hearing his toy that rattles.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger fivetimemom said...

Wow Roy! It takes some parents years to learn that lesson, still other parents never learn it. I am impressed with your insightfulness into Jacks needs. I forsee a very happy future for the two of you. (I'm not really sure about Mary though..)

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Melli said...

ROFL! Ohhhhhh boy! Nothing like a spoiled JRToodle! Gooood luck! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home