Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thirteen Things about Why I love my honey


1. because he works long hard hours so that I dont have to.

2. because he thinks I am beautiful, and tells me so.

3. because he always gets out of bed to hand me the remote when I leave it on the dresser at bedtime.

4. because he laughs at all my corny jokes.

5. because he takes care of the kids and house on his day off so that I can have a break.

6. because he spoils me.

7. because he is always leaving me little notes that say how much he loves me.

8. because when I get really stressed and act stupid, he always acts like I didn't.

9. because he does things to purposely make me laugh.

10. because he washes the laundry.

11. because all summer long he will cook dinner on the grill.

12. because he takes me and the girls shopping (and hardly compains).

13. because he really, really loves me.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


7 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh, what a sweetheart! Will you be printing out the list for him for Father's Day?

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Chaotic Mom said...

And for many of these same reasons WE'VE stayed married for almost 15 years. ;)

GREAT LIST to print out for him, I agree with Darla!

Thanks for stopping by my T13, too.

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger the lizness said...

if you're a scrapbooker, this list would make a great mini book (I'm not a scrapbooker, but this list? would inspire me)

 
At 12:19 PM , Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You are lucky there!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very sweet post! I should dedicate a post to my sweet hubby for Father's Day. This is his first as we have a 10 1/2 mos. old little guy. He does a lot of the things you mentioned, although I have banned him from laundry as he forgets to check pockets and shrinks shirts, etc., but oh well, he does the dishes. Great list! Mine is up!

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

You're one lucky girl to have such a great man.
Thanks for dropping by.

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger The Schooligan said...

#3 and #8 are priceless! You are a lucky woman. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home