Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Silly Things I do...


1.I am a compulsive rhymer. It makes my younger kids laugh and it embarasses my older ones (my favorites are silly billy, crazy baizy, honey bunny)

2. I call all my kids sweetie bugs.

3. I sing very loud, but I always sing the wrong words so everyone knows when I mess up (and we all laugh and laugh).

4. Instead of saying Wal-Mart I call it Wally-Mar and a soda is a sody.

5. Our baby sucks a pacifier and I call it a ninny.

6. I drink tons of water and I always ask someone else to make it for me, but I don''t ask for a cup of water, I ask for a freshie...

7. I am very forgetful. I have come up with several ways to help myself remember, but then I forget to do them.

8. I can't sleep with socs on, but when I am running around the house my feet must be covered.

9. I am afraid to go under water without holding my nose.

10. I have never in my life dived head first into water.

11. I can not sleep without my body pillow. My husband claims he hates it, but sometimes I catch him trying to use it.

12. If I know someone has a secret I can't stand them not telling me.

13. My five year old and I have secret names for eachother that no one else knows. And instead of a cool hand shake we have a cool kiss we do at bedtime (we hold hands, kiss eachother on each cheek, then one kiss on the lips, then hug and then three quick kisses on the lips).

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



12 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Laura said...

LOL
you're so silly! i like that ina person.
thanks for visiting my tt.

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Kimmy said...

Sounds a lot like me. I love the secret kiss thing. That's too cute!
Happy T13!

 
At 3:46 PM , Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

I am the same way with socks, and especially new ones. Love, love, love new socks!

My Thursday 13 is up.

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger angela said...

Great list...you know, it makes people feel special when you ahve a thing that is just you and them. Great idea on the kiss...

 
At 3:58 PM , Blogger Kelly said...

I love your rhyming words I tend to do that also.

My most used saying is

Whats shaking bacon
whats moovin and groovin

Silly I know but it is fun to say

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

What a beautiful "kisses" routine! :) Your post made me smile! THANKS

 
At 4:32 PM , Blogger Margaret said...

I need my body pillow too! Plus four others. Hubby hates it because he can't cuddle close to me, which is okay with me.. it's too hot and I don't need another 98 degrees touching me. He can come cuddle again this winter. Great list, you're so silly! -Margie

 
At 6:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The secret kiss thing is too cute!!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Crayonsetc said...

I love the rhyming thing!!

Happy TT!!

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am the same way about socks. I love your TT!

 
At 10:33 PM , Blogger K T Cat said...

Very cute! My TT is up.

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

We have some things in common! I call WalMart "Wally World" :)

Happy belated TT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home