Friday, October 27, 2006

Thanks a lot Debra....

About two weeks ago I had a busier than normal week. By that I mean on top of all the other things I normally do as a stay at home Mother of five I, on this paticular week had been doing a lot of errands and volunteering that took me out of the house for most of the day time hours. On Thursday night of this very busy week I commented to the children that I was super tired because I had been so busy.
"Yeah Mom, you have been busy this week". Debra said in a suprised voice. I then said that I think I am busy every week. Debra replied "Oh I know your usually busy its just that this week you are actually going places and doing things instead of just sitting around the house all day"
"Thank you Debra" I said
" Your welcome" she answered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home