Thursday, August 10, 2006


Thirteen Opposite Things about Me and my honey...


1.I absolutely love to read. He hardly even reads the newpaper.

2. He loves football, I can't see what is so great about it.

3. I am a person who says what I think, and thinks what I say. Getting an opinion from him is like pulling teeth.

4. He loves home cooking. I love fast food.

5. I love to do crafts. He tries to act interested.

6. I need to know every detail of everything, he doesn't want his time wasted with useless information.

7. I love the computer and blogging. He loves that I love it, but has no great effection for it himself.

8. He loves roller coasters, you can't pay me to get on them.

9. He loves motor cycles. I am terrified of them.

10. He likes haunted houses and all things scary. I am too scared to go.

11. I love to dance. He says he loves to watch me but he won't join in.

12. I get offended and upset easily, he could care less what others say or do.

13. I know for a fact that I love him more than he loves me, but he swears he loves me more than I love him....

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mom!! This Thursday Thirteen was my favorite one!!! It's so funny because I never really realized how diffrent you and dad were until I read that...It's so cute.You two were made for eachother... lol.
-Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home