Friday, August 11, 2006

Disturbing Thought....

When my children were younger (all under the age of ten) I could not get enough of them. I loved having them, I loved raising them and most of all I loved spending time with them. Then puberty struck. All of a sudden my sweet, happy wonderful children became moody, selfish and ungrateful. Its not that I no longer wish to spend time with them, they all of a sudden don't have time for me, and when they do have time for me it is always for an alterior motive. I tried to perk myself up about this teenage girl stuff by remembering that they are only teenagers for a short (although it feels long) time. And then I realized that my childrens ages are spaced so that for the next nineteen years I will be raising a teenage girl...... Somebody shoot me!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home